Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Socks...

Ever wondered why you mysteriously end up with mismatched socks? In a perfect world, no socks would remain solo.

That said, here's some sock matching for thought...


Figure this one out... it's good for you- I PROMISE!

5 comments:

  1. OK, I'm going to figure this out! Guess, what Jenni...I just registered for Moab's half marathon in March 21st. Of course we'll see if I make the lottery. Are you still running quite a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do math but I did sing along with don't cry for me MadiMiller...she'll be okay, she'll get to see us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this some trick to get us to do math? I'm not biting. It would take much longer to solve that problem than it would to turn on the lights and grab two matching socks.
    Speaking of that... did you hear about the company that sells mismatched socks? Crazy idea, but they make millions yearly. Wish I was a sock millionaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4. don't be too impressed, i had to talk it over with Truston.

    ReplyDelete