Halloween was quite eventful this year. Aubrey and Adrienne are really good at making costumes, so we had a good time pulling our creativity together. Adrienne and I found pieces at a second hand store to cut up and alter to create the majority of our costumes, and Aubrey worked her magic in making a plain pink hat into a strawberry shortcake hat!

Aubrey was a true Lisa Simpson, and Adrienne (not pictured) was an authentic Rainbow Bright.

On the Eve of Halloween we went to a barn dance, then on Halloween Kim (lady bug) and I went to Carrie's (Alice in Wonderland) farewell Halloween gathering then had some friends over for an non-costume halloween party where we raced eating donuts on a string and watched Monsters and Aliens.

Aubrey was a true Lisa Simpson, and Adrienne (not pictured) was an authentic Rainbow Bright.
On the Eve of Halloween we went to a barn dance, then on Halloween Kim (lady bug) and I went to Carrie's (Alice in Wonderland) farewell Halloween gathering then had some friends over for an non-costume halloween party where we raced eating donuts on a string and watched Monsters and Aliens.
Saida loves your costume.
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome costumes. I totally want the strawberry shortcake. If you ever tire of it, send it my way!
ReplyDeleteYour costumes are tooooo cute! Ij monona bwe kwar yokwe ippan jikin kiki. Ij lukuun missy yuk im kannan kwe nan kamukut nan Utah KIA!
ReplyDeletei love it. You are a VERY cute strawberry shortcake. I think your hat needs to be like 20 times larger though. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're costume is TOO cute! I love it!!! Did you wear it to school the day before Halloween too?! That would have been very cool!!!
ReplyDelete