Wednesday, February 10, 2010

International News Debut

Aubrey, Simone and I took a friend's toboggan to Capitol Hill...During our patriotic visit, we were interviewed by 2 news crews, 1 national and 1 international...And we made the cut for one of the stories! Mr. Habib, a correspondent for Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc., shared this video of the broadcast that aired just yesterday. Check it out!!! Now here's your challenge... It's called "Where is Jenni?"

6 comments:

  1. Hey famous girl....did you understand what he was saying? You look good on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the one being pulled on the sled?!! Was that your laugh? Loooove it! You are famous Jenni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, you're an international super star:) How cool to sled on Capitol Hill, what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these recent posts of the snow. It looks so beautiful with the blue skies in the background. I can't believe you went for a run down the middle of the road in a snowed in city...actually I guess I CAN believe it! Good times and better memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! You always have such great adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw you, I love that hat, you should wear it more often. :)

    ReplyDelete