Just when I think I've learned that lesson...
Transition time is on the rise. Thinking I had figured out my decision and what I really needed and wanted, an assumption was made that this decision would be quick and simple.

"If BYU says
yes, then my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go!"
Is there more to it than that? I'm learning day-by-day that the Lord wants to teach me more. Another life experience.
So, in recieving an acceptance email from GMU's IT Program, I certainly feel contentment that they want me as a student, yet I still lack assurance. I trust the decision and assurance will come at the right time.
For the moment, this shall wait. BYU has not decided if they want me this year or not. I felt it was a stretch for me to apply with my test scores but I jumped in anyway. It's a program that I love on many levels, certainly not the least being that I love the people in the department and know they have attributes and talents that I could really learn a lot from.
In all truth, BYU's decision is not the deciding factor anymore. The question must be, as it ought to be, is what does He want? Afterall, I want to want what He wants. No more, no less.
I will know in His time. Knowing this brings peace :)
Transition time is on the rise. Thinking I had figured out my decision and what I really needed and wanted, an assumption was made that this decision would be quick and simple.
"If BYU says
Is there more to it than that? I'm learning day-by-day that the Lord wants to teach me more. Another life experience.
So, in recieving an acceptance email from GMU's IT Program, I certainly feel contentment that they want me as a student, yet I still lack assurance. I trust the decision and assurance will come at the right time.
For the moment, this shall wait. BYU has not decided if they want me this year or not. I felt it was a stretch for me to apply with my test scores but I jumped in anyway. It's a program that I love on many levels, certainly not the least being that I love the people in the department and know they have attributes and talents that I could really learn a lot from.
In all truth, BYU's decision is not the deciding factor anymore. The question must be, as it ought to be, is what does He want? Afterall, I want to want what He wants. No more, no less.
I will know in His time. Knowing this brings peace :)
I hear ya sister! I too just need to figure out what He wants so I can want that too:)
ReplyDeleteBTW, I hope He wants you to come to BYU because that is what I want:)
Thanks Conz! I would LOVE to live near you again, true true :)
ReplyDelete