
Please say hello the local, "SQUIRREL E. GUARD" that is currently serving at his favorite post, in front of my car, which is in need of a wash when the rain ceases this week! These creatures are EVERYWHERE... I often wonder if they are going to attack me when I am walking from my car to my apartment. They have, fortunately, stayed to themselves thus far, although I'm not going to put it past them.

To complete a grand Saturday, I got to spend the latter part with two roommates from BYU that I lived with before the mission! Crystal and I went to the DC temple in Kensington, MD, followed by the adult session of our Stake Conference in Alexandria ,VA where we sat just less than

10 feet from Karen, another roommate from the same year at BYU! We discovered about a month ago, after each relocating to this area for different reasons, that we were all in the same Stake! What are the chances!? After a great meeting on missionary work, we went out for ice cream. I'm convinced that it's not just coincidence that we became close friends years ago, nor is it coincidence that Karen and James (her husband) and Crystal chose to live in this particular area. This is not the first time I have had enjoyed spending time with these friends out here, and it certainly is not the last. Miracles and tender mercies come so frequently.
Thanks for the invite to your blog, I love keeping up with you. xoxo another mother
ReplyDeleteI, too, am afraid of the squirrels. I once saw this one squirrel that was so disgusting. It had this huge belly and this tail that it had pulled all the hair off of. It barely hauled itself up onto a low bush branch and then just stared at me, stomach hanging off of the branch. Gross. It seriously disgusted me, and I was a little afraid that it was going to try to spread whatever disease it had to me when I got out of my car.
ReplyDelete