Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just 26.2 Days Until 2009 Boston Marathon!

The fun has just begun... training has been going really well. I am very grateful to report that tender mercies are many, and I am more injury free in this round of training than ever before! Perhaps it is partially due to the terrain here compared to the hills that I loved to run (I think Connie and I were addicted to Quail Dr. hill) in Provo and Bellevue in years past? Regardless, I feel great and very fortunate! Also, I found a pool pretty close by that I've been able to go to a couple times to for change in cross-training. Still love cycling but I sure missed swimming- not any more!

Looking forward to an adventure with ma and pa Skeen, Connie (long-time friend and running bud), more Skeens to cheer on Stacey and friends from here in VA!

2 comments:

  1. We're counting down the days, too. Keep being injury free:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited to head out there and visit AND watch the marathon!!!!! Can't wait. You will do great:)

    ReplyDelete