Monday, October 11, 2010

Lil Cottonwood and Oktoberfest

Saturday, we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon, south of SLC to Snowbird where Oktoberfest (German festival) took place. On the way up, Brock captured a few beautiful shots of the leaves on either side of the canyon. It is such a pretty time of year, which helps decrease the sadness that it's becoming quite cold outside.
We bought these awesome hats (German?) at the festival for a great deal after watching a Champion Yo-Yo Man and a true German Chopstik juggler in Lederhosen . So, a new favorite pic is here. The hats will help welcome in Winter. Good day.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like winter has already come in UT! It's 80 here...but I kind of want it to be cold! I'm glad things are going so well for you, and we should catch up sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I finally got to see Brock! You two look so cute together. Did you tell him about me yet? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni,

    Love your hats. You look great! I love that you are dating Brock even more. He is a LUCKY guy. Sounds like you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hats. I love the fall colors. We are still swimming at the pool. Probably only for a couple more days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture with the hats, you are super cute!!

    Coldness doesn't always have to equal sadness. Santa Claus comes when it is cold, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I miss the fall up the canyon. The hat picture is great! Glad life is goind well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenni, how did you put the "live traffic feed" on your blog?

    ReplyDelete