Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chesapeake Beach, MD

Quiet town, only a short drive from home.
Why these seagulls didn't fly further south for the winter? I don't know.
Beautiful sunset. Good timing.
Kari, Crystal and I. Cold but happy to make this discovery.
Snowy icy rocks and frosty water. We're clearly not in the Pacific Islands... the palm trees are a bit deceiving.Ducks that could walk on that water... no need for swimming when there's ice!MLK Day... No work. Restful morning. Refreshing run into a busy but historically significant DC on this day. Enjoyable road trip. Improving health!

5 comments:

  1. Skeener~
    Looks like you are having so much fun. However, the pics with the plam tree was quite funny. Doesn't compare to the islands. Glad to see you're happy and doing great! Jab melocklock kwoj aikuij nan boket juon lokatu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. palm tree...sorry I get typing too fast and don't spell scheck before posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you survived the ruckus yesterday. Nice idea to 'get out of dodge'.

    I too hope Stacey can make it to Boston in April...and me too...we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks cold, but it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete