Earning the title as "tourguide" for our NYC excursion on Valentines day was quite an honor... I have poster more about our day there on Mom's blog... Skeeners.Blogspot.com (side bar)-- "Skeens (Gpa and Gma)"
Hey! Way to catch up on the blog. I need to catch up on the reading because I hardly see it anymore...Lots of studying. That's awesome that you went and saw Wicked. I love the soundtrack and have always kinda wanted to see it or any one of those classic musicals.
oh, I LOOOOOVVVVVEEE Mt. Vernon. I think it is so beautiful and preserved so fantastically. I'm glad you were there for Washington's bday. How fun to be there when everybody is dressed up in their colonial regalia.
Hey! Way to catch up on the blog. I need to catch up on the reading because I hardly see it anymore...Lots of studying. That's awesome that you went and saw Wicked. I love the soundtrack and have always kinda wanted to see it or any one of those classic musicals.
ReplyDeleteoh, I LOOOOOVVVVVEEE Mt. Vernon. I think it is so beautiful and preserved so fantastically. I'm glad you were there for Washington's bday. How fun to be there when everybody is dressed up in their colonial regalia.
ReplyDelete