Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stellar Sistas

Another Spring Break highlight... A few sister-friends in the area were able to meet up in Provo for some dinner and catching up. It was so nice to see them and hear what GREAT things they are all up to!!! Lisa's boyfriend, Vance, was a good sport and stuck around despite his being outnumbered. Val is plugging away at her job in American Fork, "Rebs" is an incredible high school science teacher in SLC (and coming to visit DC soon!), Hawley continues to be an amazing teacher in the Jordon District, "Lis" is working miracles with kids in Orem as a speech pathologist, and Raquel is diving into some incredible work for United Way (and is into triathalons!)... There's much more greatness to it than this... Each of these girls have enriched my life.
After dinner, I also saw Kim who's moving to get a masters in GIS very soon. I then spent time with "Shell-bell"... we literally ran into eachother as the night was ending... finishing up her MBA and a joy as usual! Learn about her success with the Marriott School of Business BPC... KT-Tape is on its way to help millions!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! It's also nice to hear about Rebs. I've been wondering where she disappeared too! Can I have her contact info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni Skeen, you're great! I love your nick-names for everyone!

    ReplyDelete