Hence, I did not manage to record the adventures with a single photo, however I am converted to the land and will therefore return at another time with camera in hand.
In short, I am grateful for incredible sites of dolphin backs, fading sunsets, ship lights on the horizon, beautiful birds, palm trees of plenty, the smells of the salty ocean, the tastes of freshly picked tangerines, apricot chutney, turkey and stuffing, the sounds of breathing fish, surfacing turtles, bubbling springs, and crashing waves.
Thankful for good memories, safe travels (all 1700 + miles of it) and enjoyment of some of God's creations which are so varied and uniquely beautiful.Thank you, Tali and Whittemore family, for sharing your home with me!
Jenni, there is an open door policy for you at our house in Florida. You were a wonderful guest! I just wish I hadn't also forgotten my camera.
ReplyDeleteJenni, you are such a fun and adventurous girl and i am so proud of you making such a fun life out on the east coast!
ReplyDelete